Homepage Update: Liverpool vs Everton - Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddit provides gold like usual

sam.png

Jurgen Klopp, speaking (arguing) with Sky Sports: "Our performance was good. We didn't score often enough. I saw only one team playing. I can't believe the situation with all the challenges. We were clean and didn't make any fouls. There is always one nasty one - Sigurdsson made that. A clear red card. You see the picture of the penalty. Calvert-Lewin is smart but it is nothing. But it is a penalty and one team can celebrate and we can't.

"I don't understand why the ref is doing that [give the penalty]. I didn't use one swear word. Only one team is trying over 95 minutes to win it. The other team are not in our box and didn't have a shot on target bar the penalty."
hi-res-186033580-manager-of-west-ham-united-sam-allardyce-laughs-during_crop_north_1.jpg

Jurgen Klopp, speaking (arguing) with Sky Sports: "Our performance was good. We didn't score often enough. I saw only one team playing. I can't believe the situation with all the challenges. We were clean and didn't make any fouls. There is always one nasty one - Sigurdsson made that. A clear red card. You see the picture of the penalty. Calvert-Lewin is smart but it is nothing. But it is a penalty and one team can celebrate and we can't.

"I don't understand why the ref is doing that [give the penalty]. I didn't use one swear word. Only one team is trying over 95 minutes to win it. The other team are not in our box and didn't have a shot on target bar the penalty."
Aside from the pen, Siggurdsson had a shot on target in the 1st half. Doubles our shots on target that.
Klopp is to blame. Took Salah off. Didnt start Coutinho. Arrogance aplenty.
Finally, he wants an average Everton team to attack a high flying and pacy attackinv RS team so that his team can win 4 or 5 nil.
Aw diddums!

That's actually a bad angle but, even then, it's a stonewall pen.

Allardyce is spot on - you don't shove a forward in the back in the box and expect to get away with it. He's going away from goal, there's no need whatsoever. Braindead.

Yep, Lovren should be getting the grief of Klopp, no need for him to put his hands on Lewin, he made the refs shout easier.

The words of a bitter manager...

Jurgen Klopp to Sky Sports: 'Can we please stop this? I am not in the mood. I only want to talk to people with some understanding of football.'

Status
Not open for further replies.