• Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Silva.

It's always been Silva. We need him to walk.
Yeah, can`t see anyone else needing to be flushed out. AVB is out of contract and Simone hardly needs to be desperate to jump at a PL opportunity (however much of a pipedream). Since Silva has dodged every bullet to speak about his commitment to Watford he is about the only likely candicate. Allardyce must be avoided at all cost. Silva is in my view a way better alternative in all aspects. Has something to prove re. taking a step up. We are not relegation desperate yet.

Got to say i am absolutely disgusted and gutted. What did Mossy's Billions brings us? Fecking Sam Allardyce. WTF !!! Someone wake me up and end the nightmare please. We have gone from spending millions in the summer with hopes of the top 6 to a relegation battle with Allardyce in charge with his 34% average win rate. Cant believe what i am witnessing, honestly cannot. Very dark days for the blues these. We have become a laughing stock.

That's me too mate. Id get behind Oneill too.

The fella is out for himself. Whatever you think of Unsworth and Royle, they have both acted selflessly over the last 5 weeks. Joe can hardly walk and has been pitching in. Unsworth has destroyed his reputation to give the board time to find an alternative to Sam. Both will be tossed to the curb so mates of Allardyce can have another pay day.

I don't have many principles when it comes to football. I can't get on board with that though. It's unEverton. Even if you get relegated you should never lose who you are.

I understand why fans want him. However people can't have it both ways. They can't complain we are not treated as a big club, then want Allardyce as manager the next. To the footballing world we will be akin to Blackburn, Bolton, Palace or West Brom now.

We'd have done his, tarnished a young Evertonians coaching career, because the board are too inept to scout the countless available managers.

certainly not for allardyce, and the club have made a mockery out of this situation

but I just cannot agree with that, we have been awfull under unsworth and it's is on him as much as it is the players/board etc

he is doing training, something which he isn't doing well because we are conceding all over the show from set pieces/headers etc, he is out of his depth and it's not a nice situation for him to be in, but if he had won 3/4 of these games the board would have been getting praised for giving him time

That's me too mate. Id get behind Oneill too.

The fella is out for himself. Whatever you think of Unsworth and Royle, they have both acted selflessly over the last 5 weeks. Joe can hardly walk and has been pitching in. Unsworth has destroyed his reputation to give the board time to find an alternative to Sam. Both will be tossed to the curb so mates of Allardyce can have another pay day.

I don't have many principles when it comes to football. I can't get on board with that though. It's unEverton. Even if you get relegated you should never lose who you are.

I understand why fans want him. However people can't have it both ways. They can't complain we are not treated as a big club, then want Allardyce as manager the next. To the footballing world we will be akin to Blackburn, Bolton, Palace or West Brom now.

We'd have done his, tarnished a young Evertonians coaching career, because the board are too inept to scout the countless available managers.
This every day!

We all need to contact the club and threaten to return season tickets/ never go again etc. before its too late.
To all those who say he'll save us... they are ignoring the unpopularity of this appointment. The will be no bounce, the Goodison faithful won't be inspired to generate the sort of positive atmosphere that almost anyone but Allardyce would enjoy. It will create a toxic atmosphere around the club. The players would probably see him as being on borrowed time even before a ball is kicked.

One of the main reasons for changing manager so early in a season is to generate a bounce in results and create an at least short term honeymoon period that might see the club get a few results it wouldn't get otherwise. Allardyce might well have the opposite effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.