Match Thread Everton v Atalanta BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't knock the rhino, stepped in when needed, there is obviously a witch in the camp who needs firing off! One strong minded idiot turns the whole team to their ways!! Unsworth needs to carry on with the kids doing an ace job!!

It’s because they knew they had to do something but have no ideas or indeed plans as to want to do.

They had to be seen to do something. Sitting on their hands everyone would be saying same old everton. Koemans fate was sealed before the arsenal game Imo. He'd clearly lost the fans already and once that's happened it's inevitably the end whether it comes sooner or later. The fact they binned him without having a permanent replacement lined up highlights the incompetence at board level.

Unsworth coming in, I think the majority of fans don't have an issue with that if it's temporary or with a view to seeing how he does perhaps him getting the job permanently. Performances aren't turning around. We are being linked with pretty underwhelming candidates and seem to be getting rebuffed left right and centre. Koeman had to go but f me he was let down in the summer with not getting a striker or the left sided defender he was after. He's to blame in all of this with his stockpiling of 10s but the board haven't covered themselves in glory either. There's so much we need to do with this squad, defense and a striker has to be priority imo come January. I think/hope if we can keep some clean sheets and just scrap a few results we will start seeing more from the likes of klaasen and sigurdsson. Depressing being blue now. Haha.

First time in forty odd years I haven't even been as botherd watching them had family commitments I fooking hate the the spineles [Poor language removed]'s.
Fronted a few Italian of the gobshites in town trying it on with my daughter and girlfriend total ballbags 8 to 1 still bottled it .
I give up I am a relic Everton haven't got a soul.

tenor.gif

Rooney saying the atmosphere is better. Can't see that on the pitch. And being honest the little quilts need the absolute back ripping out of them, not joking about on the training pitch.

Every one of those senior players are absolute spineless little slugs that are shaming this club.

Have you noticed since unsworth has come in the team has changed ? Klassen sandro and vlasic were binned off immediately and in came begnamine, Lennon mirallas etc. You hear Rooney talking about positive changes on the atmosphere?

It's exactly what it is, jobs for tbe boys and reserve team favouritism that has got us here. Vlasic was one of our best players up until arsenal, Lennon then picked over him. Lookman looked grrat in flashes , overlooked for mirallas. Both besic and McCarthy (is he injured?) Binned off for begnamine . Kenny continuing at right back despite struggling , Davies not performing but retains his place no matter what, Lewen playing over sandro, it goes on and on.

I said this week's ago. This is what we get for giving unsworth the job. Not some fantastic young coach being given a chance in charge but the manager equivalent of kenwright.

Just to top it off we are on tv on Sunday and then again on Wednesday night! Embarrass ourselves even more. You think they would just leave us alone

Does anyone know our strongest 11? I certainly don't. That's the problem. We don't have a core. We are getting all the basics wrong. No fluidity whatsoever. Europa league is either a disaster or brilliant for sides like us. To enter without a striker was suicide. Roll on January.

Status
Not open for further replies.