Match Thread Everton v Atalanta BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
David-Unsworth-828300.jpg
That's 'Onesie'

bet we will buy 7 centre backs in jan and run out of money to buy a striker

nah more midfielders, swerve sorting out the defence or forwards. Walshy's got this covered lads.. He just needs to put a pin into the map and find the nearest holiday destination with decent weather and cold beer.

That single handily is the worse display I've watch from us ever!

And I've supported this club for more than 25 years....

We can't possibly get worse than that, it was a total horror show from start to finish.

Gotta say, why did Unsworth throw young Feeney on. Losing at home, playing in a shoddy defence alongside two experienced but woefully underperforming centre-backs; against a class side. This will do absolutely nothing for his confidence.
This in spades. Absolutely dreadful decision by the manager. What on earth was he thinking?

You know what bothers me the most about unsworth as manager tonight?

Kenny
Lewen
Feeney
Davies
Begamine

Notice how that list is growing each week? More and more kids are being added to the squad as rewards for good performances in the reserves. That's literally our manager, rewarding the reserves with first team chances. We are in dire situations in the league and embarassed in Europe but more and more reserves are being promoted right in front of us.

That's what bothers me about it, that's unsworth solution to the problem. 150 million pound spent on tbis squad and by November that's where we are at.

Absolute joke of a board

Status
Not open for further replies.