Match Thread Everton v Atalanta BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen the score, swerved the match, because, well you know... But 5!
Wtf.. From the summer of optimism to this.

Caring less each week :(

Look on the bright side, at least we'll still be the 20th best team in the country this summer.

Considering all the football teams in the country.... Hendon Town, Billericay, Canvey Island, Blyth Spartans, Droylsden, Northwich Victoria... well I haven't got time to list them all, but you get the idea.

20th best team in England.... pretty sweet I guess.

See your clearly a glass half empty person for whereas me will celebrate the fact that Swansea is in Wales and the accolade is being 19th

The team needs order bringing to it. The players are clearly trying (at least until the 80th minute today). They just look like they don't have clear instructions. It will turn around.

Bill will no shift to either Fat Sam or Pullis as there is no credit now left with the Unsworth option. That's exhausted.

You would hope that maybe the peel agreement was a distraction for Moshiri possibly but now the gauge swifts immediately to a manager.

Have to question the decision to throw on Feeney there as well into that shambles of a defence. Not fair on the lad.

Big 4 days in the history of Everton Football Club surely.

I totally agree mate, problem is who do we put in charge.
At current circumstances, does it matter? I mean it doesn't really matter who is the manager right now because the results are the same. Give royle a go, Ferguson, jeffers, stick kenwright on the touchline for all I care.

The fact is we sacked a manager after a result like this, as there has been no upturn in form since then so why would it be ok for unsworth and not koeman?

Status
Not open for further replies.