Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Him and Joyce threw their toys out of the pram last week. I suppose it's down to that.

McNulty also backed Koeman to the hilt and found it hard to admit he'd backed a lame horse when his hero turned out to be appalling and was sacked.

And Andy Hunter, another from the Koeman fan club seems to have fallen off the face of the earth. Haven't seen an Everton story from him for a while now.

Awww!
^^^^
This all day.

This mate...

"The Echo had started what I could only describe as an anti-Joe Royle campaign. When our results dipped badly in the New Year, the criticism, particularly from the paper's sports editor Phil McNulty, grew ever more vicious....it appeared he wanted to wage a war of words on me....In my view McNulty and his paper were nothing but destructive in a series of carping, critical articles...as the whistle blew on our FA Cup defeat by Bradford McNulty stood up in the Goodison press box raised his arms and shouted triumphantly "vindicated!" - Joe Royle, The Autobiography. pp.123/4
Is that McNulty fella supposed to be a Blue (honestly don't know)? Would never allow him back through the turnstiles whichever team he followed tbh.

He says he is.

He's merely a hack who, like all the others from his species, gets very irate when the trough is taken away and they cant stick their snouts in for a good feed.
Thanks Dave. Yeah, he sounds the type huh. Could do without those kinda people attaching themselves to the club.

We better pull our finger our very soon because the transfer window opens in a month or so and we need a manager in place quick to convince and attract the players we really need.
Said it in the Silva thread as well but time west Brom to us compared to getting a new manager in.

Embarrassing it's now into the 5th week and all we have done is go after the Watford manager

It seems we are being linked with every manager in the prem outside the top six, but not Chris Houghton? Hhhmmmmm .
Anyway, anybody, and I do mean anybody is preferable to Tony Pulis, even fat Sam is preferable to him. Because Sam at least has ambitions for glory (no matter how deluded) whereas Tony simply lives to stay in the same league. If we opt for him, it really is time to start watching basketball or quoits!

This mate...

"The Echo had started what I could only describe as an anti-Joe Royle campaign. When our results dipped badly in the New Year, the criticism, particularly from the paper's sports editor Phil McNulty, grew ever more vicious....it appeared he wanted to wage a war of words on me....In my view McNulty and his paper were nothing but destructive in a series of carping, critical articles...as the whistle blew on our FA Cup defeat by Bradford stood up in the Goodison press box raised his arms and shouted triumphantly "vindicated!" - Joe Royle, The Autobiography. pp.123/4
What an utter bell.

Don’t really care about how Unsworth did it. We were an absolute mess and going into the double header of Watford and Palace he’s pulled out 4 points when both were arguably must not lose games. He’s done it with a squad at rock bottom missing 5 senior first team players. Not arsed how many passes he did or not. He shouldn’t be the next manager but why can’t we just thank him for what might be 4 crucial points rather than stivkbthe boot in all the time.
Every point between now and May is crucial.
Be thankful for small mercies as we inch our way to safety (hopefully)

It seems we are being linked with every manager in the prem outside the top six, but not Chris Houghton? Hhhmmmmm .
Anyway, anybody, and I do mean anybody is preferable to Tony Pulis, even fat Sam is preferable to him. Because Sam at least has ambitions for glory (no matter how deluded) whereas Tony simply lives to stay in the same league. If we opt for him, it really is time to start watching basketball or quoits!
he has been doing a good job on the quite

Status
Not open for further replies.