New Everton Stadium Discussion

chelsea.jpg

The state of that. How can anyone think this looks good?

The weird shape alone is bad, then you get the blue contrasting seats.

Horrible design.
It's unique. It's instantly recognisable. It's theirs.

People have their own likes and dislikes, I personally want a 61878 seater stadium that everybody sees and instantly knows is Everton. I want a stadium that is unforgettable and unique and unrivalled. I want a stadium that football will envy and fear.

NSNO. Dream it.
It might just happen...

People have their own likes and dislikes, I personally want a 61878 seater stadium that everybody sees and instantly knows is Everton. I want a stadium that is unforgettable and unique and unrivalled. I want a stadium that football will envy and fear.

NSNO. Dream it.
It might just happen...

do you think it is happening tom or are you on the fence ??

how much faith do you have in Moshiri?

and I like the Chelsea stadium.

unique, and from street view, it looks catherdral like.

I'm sure it will be mightily impressive

It's happening. Of that I have no doubt. Folk are crossing t's and dotting i's on contracts and plans atm. Others are jostling for positions and getting their ends tied up and ready to go.

Soon....

The Chelsea one has a 'WOW' factor. You won't forget it. It's one of those buildings where you'll turn a corner and it'll come into view and you'll just stop and stare and admire. I want one of those.

The Chelsea one has a 'WOW' factor. You won't forget it. It's one of those buildings where you'll turn a corner and it'll come into view and you'll just stop and stare and admire. I want one of those.

I wasn't keen on first glimpse of the chelseas plans, but ive had a more detailed look, and it really is quite impressive and quite a feat of architecture , with the limitations of space on the site.

will be very interesting to see if they can stick to budget and time frames building such an iconic ground. I think they will encounter allsorts of obstacles to get over during the build

if our new stadium is anything as detailed as this, then we are on to a winner.

NSNO. Dream it.
It might just happen...
Give me Bilbao’s over that eyesore any day.

It's happening. Of that I have no doubt. Folk are crossing t's and dotting i's on contracts and plans atm. Others are jostling for positions and getting their ends tied up and ready to go.

Soon....
Tommye - you are that sure? Don' think I can take too much more Everton disappointment after 20 years of pain. Before Christmas you think we will hear more? Gone very quiet and I think scepticism has started to set in based on previous broken promises esp. Kings Dock.