Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diego is going to square up to their whole team in the derby after a 1-0 win and whoosh, you'll never see me again.

diego-simeone3.gif

I agree with that. Any serious negotiations would indicate a situation that is far more complex (and better) than it looks.

I suspect this is a front operation to ease the Allardyce news.
Makes me laugh that every time there is bad news there is some really terrible good news that gets mentioned that fans actually cling to.

Like this simeone talk, we know it's between dyche or allardyce to be manager but people genuinely believe now that we have approached simeone to be our manager. We failed to sign a striker despite it being painfully obvious we needed one and all of a sudden we bid for Cavani and costa.

It seems it is an Everton thing to do. There is zero chance simeone would even consider leaving athletico for us , may as well report that we want pep, Jose or any other unattainable manager

All of that doesn't really make Mancini a great candidate though does it, his premiership success was achieved with a huge budget at a plastic oil club. He likely wouldnt be a great fit for most other clubs in the league. And much of his popularitu there seems to be cos 'he got the club', rather than football reasons.
Plastic oil club? Lol. Fair enough pal. Whatever you want. I was there way before the club was founded in 2008. But hey ho before the money came we were a 'real club' averaging 32000( full capacity) every game in old third division. But like I said, that was before we were formed.

Makes me laugh that every time there is bad news there is some really terrible good news that gets mentioned that fans actually cling to.

Like this simeone talk, we know it's between dyche or allardyce to be manager but people genuinely believe now that we have approached simeone to be our manager. We failed to sign a striker despite it being painfully obvious we needed one and all of a sudden we bid for Cavani and costa.

It seems it is an Everton thing to do. There is zero chance simeone would even consider leaving athletico for us , may as well report that we want pep, Jose or any other unattainable manager
Not specific to Everton...just human nature...hammers were also discussing Tuchel and Ancelotti...

Too many separate sources jumped on it at around the same time, so yeah been a briefing or email to them about it

1. Not a chance in hell if he was available at least some big clubs dont go for him and certainly cant imagine a world he comes to at best the7th place English team
2. Not like Everton to leak utter nonsense alluding to a big signing for it to mask a travesty is it... Oh Wait...
3. Looming more and more likely isn't it

On point 1 the only way it could ever be feasible to me is if Usmanov really is onvolved and taking things seriously. Don't think Moshiri could fund what Simeone would want.

On point 1 the only way it could ever be feasible to me is if Usmanov really is onvolved and taking things seriously. Don't think Moshiri could fund what Simeone would want.

and it wouldn't even be possible then if Usmanov was staying well behind the scenes as if something changed then he's not held accountable, it'd have to be a City level of dicks on the table show.

Not gonna happen in a million years though.

I don't think Simeone would even consider the Arsenal job - and thats a massively higher up the pecking order than us job

All of that doesn't really make Mancini a great candidate though does it, his premiership success was achieved with a huge budget at a plastic oil club. He likely wouldnt be a great fit for most other clubs in the league. And much of his popularitu there seems to be cos 'he got the club', rather than football reasons.
He's still a different level form the "usual suspects" the press (& bookies) have been feeding us this past week or so.

and it wouldn't even be possible then if Usmanov was staying well behind the scenes as if something changed then he's not held accountable, it'd have to be a City level of dicks on the table show.

Not gonna happen in a million years though.

I don't think Simeone would even consider the Arsenal job - and thats a massively higher up the pecking order than us job

Yeah I agree. We'd be talking City levels of arrival statement here.

Status
Not open for further replies.