Sean Dyche

Would you be happy with Sean Dyche??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mental, is he going to be given two games before being dismissed?

How on earth is Dyche going to know more than Unsworth?!

Be warned - be very afraid - of Alan Pardew as our manager.

I WANT ANYONE WHO HAS THE EAR OF ANYONE IMPORTANT within the club to know this and, if this cretin is in the running, to make it known.

Around 10 years ago when he was Reading manager a close friend of mine was often entertained at their ground by Corporate ticket holders. Post match the players would come in for a drink or two.. the minute this CONTROL FREAK came into the room the Reading players were palming their drinks off to the guests... so, if you things were tough under Koeman, you've seen nothing. If we appoint this total BS'er of a manager you can stick those tenners on the drop with immediate effect. The sick man of the PL will be on life-support by March and we'll be turning to Fat Sam by then.

Be warned - be very afraid - of Alan Pardew as our manager.

I WANT ANYONE WHO HAS THE EAR OF ANYONE IMPORTANT within the club to know this and, if this cretin is in the running, to make it known.

Around 10 years ago when he was Reading manager a close friend of mine was often entertained at their ground by Corporate ticket holders. Post match the players would come in for a drink or two.. the minute this CONTROL FREAK came into the room the Reading players were palming their drinks off to the guests... so, if you things were tough under Koeman, you've seen nothing. If we appoint this total BS'er of a manager you can stick those tenners on the drop with immediate effect. The sick man of the PL will be on life-support by March and we'll be turning to Fat Sam by then.
Surely this beaut hasn't got a scoob has he mate? Or are you hinting that you've heard something?

Another large Domestos over here lad

So since I woke up and wanted to cry at the news that Sky said we were going to approach Burnley, can anyone confirm if that was a load of crap and we haven't approached them yet??
You were having a nightmare mate.
We still play in the boss green away kit. John Stones, Ross Barkley, Deleufeo and Rom are tearing up the league.
Nothing to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.