Europa League - Lyon (Away)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have Lyon issued any statement about refusing entry to English in the home end?

Had no issues in Lille, but with them being a bit on egg shells after last year wondered if we would have any issues?

Still looking for2 tickets but they are ok with Everton fans booking hospitality, it’s just £150 a ticket!

I'm booked and payed for to got with out a match ticket! Iv been looking forward to going this trip with the lads as my job normally gets in the way of me going to most games! I went last night with my 7 year old daughter and my 11 year old son and after the game I seen how gutted they was! I'm having second thoughts now and the money may aswell go toward Xmas for my kid

I'm going to Lyon with my adult son, and despite all the chat about possible trouble over there, I'm still really looking forward to going.
There's gonna be thousands of blues over there, it looks a really interesting city, loads of great pubs too, so we're just going to go and enjoy ourselves, obviously being a little cautious as to what pubs to drink in on the Wednesday night.
Not sure whether to bevvy in the normal touristy French bars, or join the inevitable Everton hordes in the Irish bars, which I presume would be a possible target for their loons.

Gutted can't get any tickets for Lyon away could anyone help me out with two please I have booked travel and place to stay. Are there any fans going out there without one do you think it will still be a good trip without match tickets I am travel with others 3 got tickets but I need 2 more

Gutted can't get any tickets for Lyon away could anyone help me out with two please I have booked travel and place to stay. Are there any fans going out there without one do you think it will still be a good trip without match tickets I am travel with others 3 got tickets but I need 2 more
I’ve not got tickets but everything else is booked, me and a mate are looking at hospitality tickets but they’re not cheap!!

I'm going to Lyon with my adult son, and despite all the chat about possible trouble over there, I'm still really looking forward to going.
There's gonna be thousands of blues over there, it looks a really interesting city, loads of great pubs too, so we're just going to go and enjoy ourselves, obviously being a little cautious as to what pubs to drink in on the Wednesday night.
Not sure whether to bevvy in the normal touristy French bars, or join the inevitable Everton hordes in the Irish bars, which I presume would be a possible target for their loons.
My experience of Johnny Foreigners is they prefer to pick off easy targets, as they did in Lille. Safety in numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.