Votes: 107 34.2%
  • DRAW

Votes: 43 13.7%
  • GET DEN PERRY OUT

Votes: 163 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What can one say in all honesty, it is just so stupid. Strange as well Niasse nowhere in sight.
Both ineligible to play - more alarmingly Garbutt who is now back on form can not play for the first team till January 2018?
How can you not cover your positions by excluding them from a simple regestration of a player any player where RK I knew we were short in those positions???......

What game were you watching, a centre half who should have been sent off scored our goal taken by a player who only came on because of injury. Pickford saved us from embarrassment tonight against a team who were well understrengh.
We looked at our best for a 15 minute period in the second half when nobody was playing in their own positions and we conceded when they looked beaten.
I hate to see teams sacking managers at the first sign of trouble but we look so far off the mark we need to do something. At least Unsworth would get the best out of what we have, that won't be good enough to get us top six but it won't get us relegated.

Agree completely.

With regards to the point I originally made maybe I'm overly positive as an Everton fan sometimes but tonight, for me, Koeman wasn't solely to blame. And i think he cared and made good decisions. Tonight. And I think despite the awful result we showed some fight. Even if it was ugly, I love that about us.

Unfortunately a multitude of reasons means he's not a good fit for us and he is not gonna claw it back.

The problems are deeper than just the manager.

Ah yes i was wondering when you would bring in the wage thing. I would continue but you will go straight back to "well we pay the club money.... which goes to ply the players etc...." or without the fans the club would be nothing etc...... and we will just go in circles.

Nothing like that at all. The fans don't pay their wages. The club pays the wages they seem fit based on talent in order to sell a product and entertain.

If a fan can't vent his anger at the (non)entertainment he's paid to see, then surely he can't celebrate it either?

Are we all supposed to just clap the good stuff and stay quiet with the bad?

Can't believe we're trembling at the thought of playing Arsenal at Goodison Park on Sunday. There should be no doubt in our minds we'll get a result against those

This has been the first season in a while I've written us off ahead of big fixtures like this one today. I'm not upset because I was prepared emotionally. The equalizer did not help though...

He's gotta go. Arsenal Sunday they rested loads we played most the same lot who'll start Sunday, Chelsea after and Leicester away ... get drowning the sorrows it'll get worse before it gets better. All honesty get rid of him now and go after Tuchel while he is out of work.

Nothing like that at all. The fans don't pay their wages. The club pays the wages they seem fit based on talent in order to sell a product and entertain.

If a fan can't vent his anger at the (non)entertainment he's paid to see, then surely he can't celebrate it either?

Are we all supposed to just clap the good stuff and stay quiet with the bad?

You misread me. Venting anger or frustration is one thing its the tone of hate and using abusive language with such venom. It creates a bad example and a domino affect and then we have people questioning whether its getting too much ala the whole Barkley thing last season. Clearly the player was rattled by the constant abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.