Votes: 119 37.3%
  • Draw - 'SAKE KOEMAN

Votes: 96 30.1%
  • Everton Win - MAYO ON CHIPS

Votes: 104 32.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

They're a creation of your own imagination.

Of course Dave, don’t hide I know you’re secretly a member of this group
If losing the next 2 means he's gone, I hope we lose the next 2.

There, I've said it.

I'd rather lose the next two & get this over with than suffer this utter dross longer term.

If it's a choice between lose the next one & get back on track or long slow death, I'll take the former.

To benefit the club and look at the bigger picture would we be better off losing out next 2 games? I no it's a controversial thing to say, but that would surely bring the end to Koemans reign and would take us back to a level we could start to build again. The way Moyes had to work kept us on the same level for years which was ok to a degree, but after him it was meant to be a new start to make us great again, Moshiri came things were looking bright but now a few years with Martinez and Koeman, I feel we are at a lower level than when Moyes was here and to make it worse on paper we are suppose to have better players.But the key thing for me here us to get Koeman out, it should have been done after the burley game.

RATS

Pickford
Holgate Keane Jagielka Baines
Gueye
Vlasic Siguurdson Davies Mirallas
Calvert-Lewin

Subs: Stekelenburg Martina Lookman Schneiderlein Niasse Rooney Williams

That's the correct team and Koeman should take note because I understand football.

If that was truly the case then there would be no Mirallas in the team lol

I am the biggest pessimist but i think for some bizarre reason that we will win today.
And i will be there to witness the continued reign of the Koeman

If that was truly the case then there would be no Mirallas in the team lol

He's far from a player I like but he can on occasion score goals. We need goal options around Calvert-Lewin. It's fairly basic stuff I think we should be reverting to but we need potential goalscorers. Too many kids isn't going to solve our problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.