Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back to basics 4-2-3-1

Drop
Klaassen Rooney Martina Sandro

Bring in
Holgate Mirallas Vlasic calvert lewin

This team offers balance on the flanks much needed space up top gives Siggy a chance to run a game in his preferred postion i thought we learnt our lesson pushing players out to the wings Moyes era cough cough Osman sadly most of our new signings shouldn't be anywhere near the first team at this moment in time let's keep the system simple till we buld some sort of momentum...

He'll look like an idiot if he suddenly starts to play with wingers when all he bought was central attacking mids.

Looks like we bought without any plan whatsoever.

And I don't think he'll bench anyone from Rooney, Klaassen or Sigurdsson.

No excuses now, this is his squad, his tactics, his team, and they're all a load of crap. He's built one of the most boring, slow and one dimensional sides I've ever seen, what is his actual plan here?

Ya im abit worried. I cant see any shape to this team. Im wondering what style he is looking for. He keeps on about pressing since he came here. I dont need any coaching badge to tell you we cant press to $%@*.We needed a target man with the lack of pace in the team. Yet spurs were able to go and get a target man in as 3rd choice back up. What the f$#% were we doing last 3 windows in relation to a front man.

The worst thing about Martina is he can't drop him now because he'll lose face

This was a perfect chance to blood Kenny and he's wasted it. Now we're stuck with Martina

Koeman needs to let his actions do the talking now. Find a new formation, practice corners adnauseum until we're competant at them and make DCL first choice striker

If an experienced player isn't cutting it, try a young lad who will at least be enthusiastic

Youth, tactical reform and set piece improvement are what will make or break this season

Status
Not open for further replies.