2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former lockerless player, now, about to become a Europa League Champion and European golden boot winner, just needs this 93rd minute penalty to make it sixty (yes 6,0) goals for the season. It's a miracle, it's in, the crowd goes wild for this player who couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo in his previous stint. To think if Rooney hadn't been locked up for drink driving we would have never seen this imperious talent. Pandemonium here at the stadium, as Everton seal the Europa League to go with the FA cup and League title they won earlier this month. You all know the name Oumar Niasse! He must be worth 250 million in this current market, he's nailed on for the ballon d'Or this year, it's a rags to riches story....

Screenshot_20170901-235309.jpg

Be great to see Koeman accept him back into the fold and for him to bang in a few goals. Given some game time I'm sure he will....he's a bit Bambi on Ice but he has a knack of scoring. You can't knock the lads perseverance irrespective of his earnings....to keep his chin up, play with the 23's, go on loan and be lockerless cant be easy professionally or for confidence. I'd love to know what the other players think of him and his attitude....I have a gut feeling they'd be delighted to have him back in the fold.
I'd have Niasse in the 18 all day every day over a waster like Mirallas.

Funnier things have happened.

I would not be at all surprised if Oumar started knocking them in, given the chance.

What he lacks in basic skill is more than made up for by his ability to find the back of the net.

As the transfer window rumbled on I came to realise that we weren't going to get a top class centre forward; I was content to bring in a journeyman centre forward who good "do a job". At no time did I consider Niasse as the answer.
We are were we are, I suppose, as he is in the Premiership squad, he will be given a go.
I hope he turns out to be an absolute clinker, rattles up 15/20 goals
It is hope that kills you.

He's probably a Championship level player at best. That is more than good enough to be part of our squad though, so RK really needs to give the lad a chance now.

Please just play the guy, i guarantee they will have to build a statue and name a stand after him by the end of the season

Can't believe I'm saying this but given our dearth of options up front, he should at least be in with a chance of making the squad now and again. Especially if we have an injury or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.