Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to wait until 11pm on Thursday night to judge this transfer window. What's the point in complaining before then. Tons of deals get done on the last day.

At this stage, I'd be happy with any one of these Benteke/Slimani/Vardy.

Both Koeman and Walsh will have questions to answer for sure, it's part of their job, and if we don't sign a Striker they will have failed miserably at it.
League One Dominic Calvert-Lewin is our replacement for 100 million goal machine Romelu Lukaku. Best get used to it. It's ok, we've only got about 60 games ahead of us this season.

we'll go with what we've got".

So your crystal ball IP compatible is it ? By the way we have signed some 6 new first team players but let's not let some facts get in the way of spouting nonsense though eh ?

Getting like RAWK this
I believe RAWK is full of sycophants who think it's sacrilege to say anything negative about the club and constantly go on about how great everything is, so yes maybe it is.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41085072

Kenneth Zohore: Everton enquiry for Cardiff striker is turned down

Cardiff City have turned down an enquiry from Everton for Danish under-21 striker Kenneth Zohore.

Zohore has also been a target for newly promoted Brighton and Hove Albion and was subject of a bid from Hull City.

The Bluebirds say they are determined to hold onto the player.

:coffee:

Spot on really. We've known for months that we need a quality striker, and yet, here we are...

Got to laugh that two days before the deadline the only concrete interest we've had in a striker is a championship striker with one decent season under his belt. This lad makes Dwight Gayle look like Aguero.

The state of us being rebuffed by a Chanpionship club for a striker we know we needed desperately this late in the window.

Amateur hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.