Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are done shopping to be honest. We have done ok Pickford Keane the rest a gamble, Rooney however looks motivated and has played well. Be interesting to see Lookman in the side I think he will be great. The lack of a striker will cost us though and its a concern we could not get anyone in

I think we are done shopping to be honest. We have done ok Pickford Keane the rest a gamble, Rooney however looks motivated and has played well. Be interesting to see Lookman in the side I think he will be great. The lack of a striker will cost us though and its a concern we could not get anyone in
Ok Mystic Meg.

Has the window shut and I've missed it?
No but it's a bit strange we signed 7/8 players so early in the window and left the one glaring omission till the end.
I've faith in Koeman /Moshiri but this chain of events makes no sense
Obviously something has gone on behind the scenes that we know nothing about.
Targets missed , waiting on target etc

LOL, worst shout ever

This "enquiry" for Zohore, if true, seems to suggest that we don't really have a firm striker target yet. Also, the time it takes Everton to go from "enquiring" to "completion" is about 4-5 weeks, at best.

Let's finish the transfer window then see where we are, but sorry we have signed too many good players for this window to be written off.

If you remember what pre Mosh looked like scratching around for loans no one has ever heard of then negativity would be justified.

Too many have forgotten what those days were like
Pre-Moshiri was sell to buy.

The Moshiri era coincides with us receiving our slice of the biggest TV deal in history, so rightly we are spending more than we're receiving, yet we're still unable to keep hold of our best players. We were under no pressure to sell Lukaku whatsoever, yet sold him to the first bidder, whose bid is now looking tiny compared to what's gone on afterwards in the market. 140m for Coutinho? Crazy that we sold him so early in the summer with no replacement lined up, and for such a relative pittance.

Last season's Everton, minus Lukaku and Barkley, plus Pickford/Keane/Sandro/Rooney/Klaassen/Sigurdsson = worse off than had we bought and sold nobody, such is the importance of having a goal machine of a striker. To me, Sandro, Klaassen, Rooney are marginal improvements at best.

I get that we have signed some good players, but not replacing your absolute star player is outrageous by all concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.