2017/18 Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read some article saying Everton fans have destroyed Sandro after his performance today but I know for a fact that no Everton fan would do that. We support are team, support our players and appreciate that some players will need time to adjust. He will be a good signing.

We've been spoilt having Lukaku up front, who basically created opportunities for himself.

Very few established strikers can do that, let alone a striker who is 22 and new to the league.

He'll be good with time, but the big problem is that we need players to create stuff around the number 9, rather than relying on a number 9 to create.

Nice to see people have moved on from DCL to Sandro.

22, foreign league, doesn't speak English, started pre-season late, hardly knows his team mates and is obviously not fit. Can we at least wait until the end of the season before making judgement.
anyone who was at Stamford Bridge today will tell you he turned in a performance that was a mixture of Stuart Barlow and Ken Barlow he is absolute gash

anyone who was at Stamford Bridge today will tell you he turned in a performance that was a mixture of Stuart Barlow and Ken Barlow he is absolute gash

Agree, he had a terrible game, however instead of making comments about how he played, people are writing him off.

He was gash today but I'm not sure how that means he is gash fullstop.
i am not sure what he offers, his first touch is [Poor language removed],he doesn't have great pace, and that attempted finish when Rooney put him through was laughable

Status
Not open for further replies.