Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, no matey.

Just saying, let's just wait and see what happens.

I still think we have a chance of getting Giroud. Just a feeling.

Giroud is waiting until the last possible moment, Sanchez is sold, Lacazette does a hamstring for example he sees the chance he has, Sanchez stays, no one picks up a long term injury, he may well decide to cut and run at that point.

thats my feeling on it anyway

Leicester were one of the form teams after sacking Ranreri, how much did Slimani contribute to the upturn in results?

I still don't rate Vardy. He is a one season wonder. His records both before and after confirm this.

Strikers like Jelavic and Zaki, etc have all had one good seasons and then faded into obscurity.

A quick look on the Leicester forums will confirm that they don't really rate him, neither does their current manager.

You know better, though.

Vardy isn't a one season wonder mate, he is just a player who requires the teams play is built to suit him on the counter in the channels etc, soon as Leicester switched back to it, and in Europe he was just as good as he was the season before, he has started this on fire as well

WTAF

I'm tired of people wanting us to sign benteke, slimani, kalinic and players of that ilk (donkeys).

Please make it stop and please Stuart don't put people in the same boat of wanting these useless players.

It's hardly school of science is it?

@davek what do you think?

We all would love us to sign Messi but Koeman has his sights set on donkeys mate because that's the option he wants.

The arrival of Iheanacho leaves him surplus to requirements, with no European footie and having paid a fortune for him I reckon Leicester will sell.

I watched him last night and was impressed tbh, I didn't realise he had such a turn of pace, he looked very good tbf.

We could do far worse, starting with Benteke ffs

Also when Craig Shakespeare was interviewed last night he did indicate that Slimani's future may be elsewhere.

The arrival of Iheanacho leaves him surplus to requirements, with no European footie and having paid a fortune for him I reckon Leicester will sell.

I watched him last night and was impressed tbh, I didn't realise he had such a turn of pace, he looked very good tbf.

We could do far worse, starting with Benteke ffs

Benteke is better than Slimani at absolutely everything tbh

WTAF

I'm tired of people wanting us to sign benteke, slimani, kalinic and players of that ilk (donkeys).

Please make it stop and please Stuart don't put people in the same boat of wanting these useless players.

It's hardly school of science is it?

@davek what do you think?
Slimiani? No. He's useless.

I think we can get a Plan B out of Benteke though. Beast in the air. I think we need to be able to go to that game against stubborn opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.