Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really can't see a big name being let go to leave with this little time left in the window. We will prob have to make due until January which worries me if we have an injury.

That's what worries me.
It's the same at Chelsea , City and Jose is famous for it.
If it's a choice of a promising highly talented youngster that's liable to the odd mistake ( Holgate last night ) or a proven 50 m pound player then the 50 m pound player gets bought
Owners want success and they want it now.
On topic
I'd take GIBSON / Koubailly
Giroud / Dzeko / Das Bost
And a cheeky bid for Dendonker

We must have players lined up but are dependent on outcomes of Europa and cl games this week otherwise we would be bidding

Riedewald to Palace, Bruno Martins Indi (Stoke) or Hoedt would've all solved the LCB problem by now.

Maybe none of them are good enough or not rated by koeman/walsh.
Or maybe these players didnt want to come to everton where tgey would have to compete with keane and 2 very experienced centre halfs

I really can't see a big name being let go to leave with this little time left in the window. We will prob have to make due until January which worries me if we have an injury.
Presuming we're happy to lash money on more players, I don't think that would be a problem. Most transfers happen in the last few days of the window.

This is silly. Just because I don't believe Besic is good enough to back-up Gana and Schneiderlin?

Its not about Besic, its about you not grasping desires and NEEDS.

We NEED a Striker, we desire a CB, a Fullback, a Winger, we dont desire or need another DM.

Morgan, Gana, Davies, Klaassen, Iceland are all gonna struggle to play every week as it is.

As I say, if we have dough left over at the end of the window, sure buy Dondlelonger and as for the 60m in sales you say we can make, that moneys just paid for Iceland and some of it will pay for the Striker and CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.