Homepage Update: £40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
20:18

UPDATE ON GYLFI

As mentioned earlier this evening, Sky sources understand talks have broken down between Everton and Swansea over a deal for Gylfi Sigurdsson.

But another source has since told us the two clubs are still trying to find a resolution and any suggestion the deal is off is nonsense.

Sky says it's still on but lets not let the facts get in the way of some bed wetting though

So sky sources say "talks have broken down between Everton and Swansea"

Another sky source
says the 2 clubs are still trying to find a resolution, and the deal is not off.

At the end of the day we don't know which is the right one, the first sky sources, or the second sky source. Obviously you believe the second sky source, and state them as facts to have a go at the bedwetters when you don't actually know for a fact which source is right.

Another sky source
says the 2 clubs are still trying to find a resolution, and the deal is not off.

At the end of the day we don't know which is the right one, the first sky sources, or the second sky source. Obviously you believe the second sky source, and state then as facts to have a go at the bedwetters.

I told you its to do with who pays the the Spurs sell on clause.

Pages back.

Another sky source

At the end of the day we don't know which is the right one, the first sky sources, or the second sky source. Obviously you believe the second sky source, and state then as facts to have a go at the bedwetters when you don't actually know which source is right.
The first sky source was an article in a newspaper...

Another sky source

At the end of the day we don't know which is the right one, the first sky sources, or the second sky source. Obviously you believe the second sky source, and state then as facts to have a go at the bedwetters when you don't actually know which source is right.
Perhaps Sky should check their sources lol

Another sky source

At the end of the day we don't know which is the right one, the first sky sources, or the second sky source. Obviously you believe the second sky source, and state them as facts to have a go at the bedwetters when you don't actually know for a fact which source is right.

They will not like this.....

Another sky source

At the end of the day we don't know which is the right one, the first sky sources, or the second sky source. Obviously you believe the second sky source, and state then as facts to have a go at the bedwetters.

Never said I believed any of them anywhere cause I don't know I'm not party to negotiations.

I just cant believe the meltdown here from people who claim to know what's going on with the owner, buy to sell or anything else mate.

TELEMMGLPICT000131259508-medium_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqz8PrEBUoq2NOeDT9dFlgS5zo8_eVaYsgfgaGHBq6Cl8.jpeg

skysports-naby-keita-leipzig_3911928.jpg

PAY-EXCLUSIVE-Jrgen-Klopp-and-his-wife-Ulla-Sandrock-party-in-Ibiza.jpg

But ok...

Well if it wasn't for tapping up saga on Van Dijk where they felt they should back off to not get burned by the F.A, they'd of signed him tbf.... That's my opinion

20:18

UPDATE ON GYLFI

As mentioned earlier this evening, Sky sources understand talks have broken down between Everton and Swansea over a deal for Gylfi Sigurdsson.

But another source has since told us the two clubs are still trying to find a resolution and any suggestion the deal is off is nonsense.

Sky says it's still on but lets not let the facts get in the way of some bed wetting though
The initial report wasn't suggesting that talks had even 'broken down' in the first place, just that negotiations had stalled and thus the deal was only in danger of potentially 'collapsing'.

Sky are weird.

For all we know the teams are using the media to put pressure on each other. Everton fans are growing restless and Swansea fans are panicking over losing out on potential signings. Who has the best poker face?

Status
Not open for further replies.