2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to see more of him defensively - got caught out a few times tonight. Good going forward though and has a good cross in him. Not as bad so far as some have made out.

It's too early (is it?) to make a decision about him but, he let a few crosses in and didn't overlap or run past the player to put crosses in.
If it was noughts and crosses, I wouldn't know how to score it, although there was a nought on the scoresheet? :Blink:

Looked really, really poor. Hopefully he either improves with some more game time under his belt or isn't needed.

Funny the way he kept getting the ball and putting his hands up as if he was begging for some movement and an option. He misplaced about seven 10 yard passes in a row, not surprised no one bothered offering.

Let's give him a few more games to settle into the system before sending him to the gallows eh? It's not the end of the world if he doesn't improve - Holgate and Kenny are waiting in the wings.

I thought he looked really sloppy, thick and average.

Weirdly he found himself in great positions but every time went back on himself.

Passing poor. Position sense poor.

If he starts in the Prem I have reservations.

I take back what I said earlier he is crap. Got a good cross on him but it's not enough. I didn't like his attitude either. Gave up on a lot of things and rarely tracked back. Would have cost us against a proper team.

Equivalent to Hibbert going forward but not even half as good defending. I don't blame him, some people are just not born to be good at Football, I blame the person playing him.

On my telly, I could hear Goodison's roar go up a few decibels when Cuco was on the ball. Excitement machine and already a crowd favourite

Status
Not open for further replies.