2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a shame. I had to laugh at Koeman's little dig in his response about there being very little interest in Ross currently. Spurs being Spurs will wait until deadline day to pick up a £20 million bargain, we need the league's perennial desperado's of West Ham and Newcastle to come in now.

Ha, he's inviting offers isn't he?

Best all round. It sounds like Ross is being professional, but he's not 100% happy, and the club stand to bring in some money on home grown talent. Arguably our bargaining chip is weak - we'll get less in January and he'll go for nowt next season. We probably can't expect stupid money.

Nothing wrong with it at all.
If people were racially abusing him it'd be wrong, but I think most people can see he lacks a brain.
No. Most dont. Why would they think that? You think you can get through a football career without taking on complex instruction on tactics and all the performance analysis data they have to get on top of?

Nice one Dave, what trophies did we win with this superb attacking unit, where did we finish in the league as well?

It's a hell of a lot easier to let attacking players look good when as a team your entirely set up to attack mate, don't see many of those teams win many things though really unless they are a country mile the best team in the league.

Peoples choic to neutrals favourite to watch, what a time it was to be alive :)
They did their best stuff as a counter attacking force and getting behind the ball...that was the season we conceded 39 goals, btw.

Whilst, in my opinion, its disappointing for a local lad with talent wanting to leave the club, its clearly his decision to go. He doesn't want to sign the contract offered and clearly wants out. Strange given we've made a lot of signings. I'd have thought that was a enough of a challenge for him to secure his place in the team on the up. And his boyhood club too.
Ah well, lets see how he does elsewhere. I just don't see him being an integral part of those clubs currently above us. Interesting to see where he goes from here.

Ross and Koeman clearly don't get on. I think it's more than a shame to be losing Ross and I personally think that our business in the transfer window has been disappointing. Feels like we are ****** it up. I might be wrong, I hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.