Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes brought in a guy called rodrigo once but got badly injured in pre season that was before Jo and after Muller arriving at john lennon

QUOTE="Bally8, post: 5634477, member: 7051"]Still can't believe our only looks at Samba magic in the royal blue was some no mark with atomic knees and Samba Jo the lad with two left feet.
[/QUOTE]

That's atomic knees don't worry I remember signing him

Gabigol and Gabriel Jesus were/are the next big things in Brazil striker-wise. Seems Jesus' move was a lot better though as the Inter Milan bosses didn't trust Gabigol much. Barely saw him whenever they were on BT Sport this season. Talented but would be a gamble and could only see it being a loan. Sure he was signed for a hefty fee.

Any idea why hes been ignored there? Was hugely rated just the same as Jesus.

Maybe @bag a yoko knows?

Maybe @bag a yoko knows?

Think it was just the changing of managers and the fact he wasn't used to European football. He must have been behind with his match sharpness but I know him or his agent has whinged a couple of times about his lack of playing time. I can't work out if he's good or not.

Maybe @bag a yoko knows?
Just didn't seem to be up to it when he's played. Saying that up front inter are fairly strong. Could probably do with a loan.
Same thing happened with Coutinho though. Inter are useless at developing youngsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.