Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like a combination of Ross disliking Koeman, and his lifestyle in the city that is making him want to move down south and make a fresh start. Both things he could of controlled better but he seems to have bad people advising him.

Massive shame he doesn't want to be a part of what we're doing and he will definitely regret this decision

Just get rid.

What I don't understand, is why people think he should be on the same as Lallana. When Lallana is much better than him.

Also people saying Gylfi has hit his "ceiling", if he's hitting them numbers whilst playing for teams managed by Gary Monk and Neil Clement. I would wager he would get even more productive playing for a much better team with movement around him.

Pretty sure he's not demanding more money than Kane lads. Ross isn't renowned for his intelligence but I'm pretty sure him and his agent aren't that stupid.

I've no idea whats going on with Barkley but would not be surprised if he wants to leave because of his relationship with Koeman.

It's not the end of the world if this is the case, people fall out and sometimes it can be resolved.
I'm not convinced he's fallen out with Koeman.

To me, Koeman went out of his way to do little things like bring Ross off in the 89th minute and give him his own standing ovation at Goodison.

I wouldn't do that for a player I didn't like and/or wanted rid of.

It sounds like a combination of Ross disliking Koeman, and his lifestyle in the city that is making him want to move down south and make a fresh start. Both things he could of controlled better but he seems to have bad people advising him.

Massive shame he doesn't want to be a part of what we're doing and he will definitely regret this decision

Could also be a case of Koeman not liking Ross, and wanting him gone. Always two sides to the story, and for me Koeman seems to be getting a free pass through all this even though he's had a pop at Ross a fair few times in interviews.

Think this is a case of Ross moving on to suit all parties.

I'm not convinced he's fallen out with Koeman.

To me, Koeman went out of his way to do little things like bring Ross off in the 89th minute and give him his own standing ovation at Goodison.

I wouldn't do that for a player I didn't like and/or wanted rid of.

The whole 'they've fallen out' argument is null and void, imo.

Koeman clearly rates Ross. He's sanctioned a big contract offer - larger than Spurs will pay him - to keep him.

But he wanted better from him and for all the good Ross did, his goal return and assist return isn't good enough consistently for him to not be challenged by new players coming in.

It may just be a case of Ross wanting out to try and better himself, which while I don't agree with it, I respect that is an option and it's his career.

The thing I'm arsed about is not letting the club know by the end of last season.

Could also be a case of Koeman not liking Ross, and wanting him gone. Always two sides to the story, and for me Koeman seems to be getting a free pass through all this even though he's had a pop at Ross a fair few times in interviews.

Think this is a case of Ross moving on to suit all parties.

If he wanted him gone we we wouldn't be offering him a new improved contract with him publicly coming out and saying he wants him to stay surely ?

MerYoJF1STaUJD5wxOojyA.png

How many more goals & assists does he need before we can call him Siggyangelo?
Alli has only been in the PL 2 years (i think) and is on some of those lists, impressive.
They hit the jackpot getting him for 5mill, glad rs didn't get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.