Everton finances and transfer kitties......

Spend like a lunatic

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They had some squad at one point too. Paul Tobinson, Ferdinand, Viduka, Woodgate, Keane, Smith and Bowyer. Probably others I can't think off too. They were great on Champ Man 01/02.

giphy.gif

Make. It. Rain.

Hope it's safe I know we did have loans everywhere!
The banks lost patience with BK!
Bit simplistic, but when Kenwright took over the club had net assets of about 6 mil from memory.
When he sold, net libilities of about 43.5 mil.
OK, there's the value of the squad being more than cost, but there were liabilities of 35m unrecorded in the accounts relating to loyalty and other possible bonuses of 17 mil and transfer add ons of about 18mil.
I think I've posted this opinion on here before, but I think BK was running out of time and may have had his hand forced with regard to selling the club.

Bit simplistic, but when Kenwright took over the club had net assets of about 6 mil from memory.
When he sold, net libilities of about 43.5 mil.
OK, there's the value of the squad being more than cost, but there were liabilities of 35m unrecorded in the accounts relating to loyalty and other possible bonuses of 17 mil and transfer add ons of about 18mil.
I think I've posted this opinion on here before, but I think BK was running out of time and may have had his hand forced with regard to selling the club.

I wonder what things would look like had we qualified for CL in 13/14. I agree that his hand was being forced...he was holding things together with bubble gum and duct tape IMO.

:)
I wonder what things would look like had we qualified for CL in 13/14. I agree that his hand was being forced...he was holding things together with bubble gum and duct tape IMO.
Interesting one really. EL was very much the poor relation TV wise and with policing/stewarding costs the gate wouldn't have made much of a profit.
What annoyed the hell out of me was the increase in the RMF funding loan to 35 from 19 in 15/16.
Suppose you could look at it that we got Niasse though.

*edit and I enjoyed the away trips

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.