Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mail reported this deal was completed on Saturday. That was clearly a lie

The echo then reported this morning it was done. Again a lie

Why do the papers state the deals have been done when the OS has not yet confirmed anything. It's complete nonsense from the press

The front post run this lad made to score a few day's ago was just what i love to see a striker do. Lukakau tends to stay central and never seems to get across the first defender. this lad's movement is bang on, now if he finishes anything like rom does we are on to a special player.
Agreed. His movement was top class to lose the defender which made the finish easy.

Depends mate

can you do the same for me?

Ernie is a Muppet character on the long-running PBS children's television show, Sesame Street. He and his roommate Bert form the comic duo Bert and Ernie, one of the program's centerpieces, with Ernie acting the role of the naïve troublemaker and Bert the world-weary foil.

mupp-emgn-1.jpeg

Well....actually....mate.

The mail reported this deal was completed on Saturday. That was clearly a lie

The echo then reported this morning it was done. Again a lie

Why do the papers state the deals have been done when the OS has not yet confirmed anything. It's complete nonsense from the press

It's not though. I mean, there is loads of nonsense in the press sure, but just because the club haven't announced it doesn't mean its not done.

As someone put earlier, they'll be doing all sorts of Media stuff like they did with Klaassen, Pickford etc.

It's not though. I mean, there is loads of nonsense in the press sure, but just because the club haven't announced it doesn't mean its not done.

As someone put earlier, they'll be doing all sorts of Media stuff like they did with Klaassen, Pickford etc.

Its contradicting though. The mail said Saturday. The Echo today. One can't be right atleast.

Also why would Everton inform the press it's completed before everyone else. All made up if you ask me

It was done on Saturday. Not sure why the delay in announcing it, perhaps something showed up in the medical and they were waiting for scans and/or the all clear, but he put pen to paper on Saturday.

So signed on Saturday and announced today (according to Echo)

Its contradicting though. The mail said Saturday. The Echo today. One can't be right atleast.

Also why would Everton inform the press it's completed before everyone else. All made up if you ask me
It will be completed and announced by tomorrow at the latest vault me on that

Keep the press happy, keeps them off their back. It's common practice for clubs to feed stuff out to journo's with embargos on. It happens at every single club. I worked for Burnley for 6 months covering maternity leave for their head videographer, they did it all the time.

I imagine they told Joyce and co it was a formality on the weekend. The Echo don't seem to get anywhere near as much inside info as the others so it's probably why they've been told its officially done, just waiting on announcement.

Different reports on different days because the deal is done. The lads got training, matches, physio, meetings, tactics etc to do with his national team he's probably a bit busy but hopefully today him and Contact Dave will be watching the birdie!

Status
Not open for further replies.