Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

to many youngins now mate, have 2 in the u21 nationals, 3 if you count tommy, then we have basically half the starting 11 for the under 20s. Sandro is 21 or so. I dare say Rooney. Not just because we need another cf/cam, but more so for the other lads.

I don't doubt for a second that Rooneys on the decline. But he would 100% make so many of our lads better footballers. Ross, Tommy, Dom, but more so Ademola, the more I see of the kid the more comparable he is to Rooney.

Long story short, Wayne is no longer a world class footballer, but I feel he could help a few of our lads become exactly that
Fair point mate. My only concern if Rooney was to come here, naturally he'd be expected to start. It's apparent what koeman wants, he wants legs in our team to press the opposition and play at a high tempo. Rooney still is a talent and I've no doubt other younger players would benefit with him here, but I'm not sure he is upto it physically to affect games the way he used to.

Fair point mate. My only concern if Rooney was to come here, naturally he'd be expected to start. It's apparent what koeman wants, he wants legs in our team to press the opposition and play at a high tempo. Rooney still is a talent and I've no doubt other younger players would benefit with him here, but I'm not sure he is upto it physically to affect games the way he used to.

He isn't up to it, Last season clearly showed that.... We would be buying a reputation, and getting a shadow of the player Rooney once was.... Too expensive to be sitting on our bench, really hope we don't try to sign him (if we're targeting Sigurdsson, then I don't think Koeman has any interest in Rooney.... But he will always give a respectful answer to the media when asked about signing him, so the story gathers legs)....Rooney won't be in the Prem league next season....

There's your target forward you were lookin for though? If I were Wayne I'd have accepted that the only place I'll be starting 30+ games a season is in America or china

There's your target forward you were lookin for though? If I were Wayne I'd have accepted that the only place I'll be starting 30+ games a season is in America or china
Would he accept a siimilar role at Everton as he presently has at united? I'm not sure. Rooney will want to move to a club that will guarantee him games. You are right US and China he would, but I highly doubt he would get regular starting games for us.

He isn't up to it, Last season clearly showed that.... We would be buying a reputation, and getting a shadow of the player Rooney once was.... Too expensive to be sitting on our bench, really hope we don't try to sign him (if we're targeting Sigurdsson, then I don't think Koeman has any interest in Rooney.... But he will always give a respectful answer to the media when asked about signing him, so the story gathers legs)....Rooney won't be in the Prem league next season....
Still has plenty to offer to any team willing to take a punt... maybe he doesn't have the legs he once had but he's one of the cleverest players in the prem and has been for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.