Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a Sandro-meter to tell us how on or off it is. Kind of like the Yarmolenko meter awhile back. Makes it easier to know how excited or disappointed to get. @Tubey

So let's say we sign Keane & Sigurdsson in the next few days. Surely that would show Sandro we mean business. I'm guessing that would make us the highest spenders in world football for the current window so far. Not for long though obviously because that French kid will be massive & Ronaldo will be silly money too.

So let's say we sign Keane & Sigurdsson in the next few days. Surely that would show Sandro we mean business. I'm guessing that would make us the highest spenders in world football for the current window so far. Not for long though obviously because that French kid will be massive & Ronaldo will be silly money too.

Best we sign those two as well just to be on the safe side :D

I agree that I dont think Sandro comes here as a squad player. I think hes a day 1 starter, and he will start on one of the wings, while hes cheap due to the release clause, he was way too productive given our lack of good forwards to not start on either the left or right of Rom(or whoever is doing the striking).

Status
Not open for further replies.