Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see Hull not signing him. If they let him go they would have still have shell out about 10M for a decent Championship striker.

I think we will need to wait and see on what players are brought in, would you like the bench to consist of the likes of Naissie or give Dowell or the German fella Donker a go

none off them to be honest we need a stronger bench if were to compete higher next season! we need a few better youth players i think from watching them the gulf in class between the first and under 23s is massive a few will bridge it but not all.

I don't think Hull will be willing to pay £10M for a 27 year-old Niasse but you never know. Maybe we can agree on £8m or something like that.

He wont move abroad so we need to hope that a newly promoted team are willing to take him or hope he will accept a move to the Championship

Lockerless Oumar got 4 Premiership goals equaling or bettering every player on the Everton team bar Lu and Barks despite playing far fewer games.
Well done Prince Oumar. May your locker be gold and glistening wherever you end up.

And he is still appalling, championship quality at best or a Newcastle player

Status
Not open for further replies.