Gerard Deulofeu

Status
Not open for further replies.
8th, 10th and this season currently 7th with work to do to secure a Europa league place and pretty much zero chance of a CL place. They've also had a recent takeover by a Chinese investment firm with plenty of credit line shenanigans but no evidence yet of intentions to spend big.

You'd be fuming if that was Everton.
I wouldn't be fuming if we had 7 ECs in the trophy room.

He's not good enough for the rough and tumble of the premier league. Thems the facts.

He's actually playing and having the impact (there or thereabouts) as he had here. It;s just that it's appreciated over there more than at Everton at the moment...we have this glorification of the mundane going on.

There's been a few times when seeing him off the bench would have paid off: United away in that second half for one.
Honestly don't think it should ever be a goal of ours to get a player so he'll be a good sub off the bench. NSNO.

I think the grass is always greener especially in a situation like this where he's doing well in a league he was more born to play/succeed in. the Premier League is just not the league for him.

Honestly don't think it should ever be a goal of ours to get a player so he'll be a good sub off the bench. NSNO.

I think the grass is always greener especially in a situation like this where he's doing well in a league he was more born to play/succeed in. the Premier League is just not the league for him.

...like the sun oh his back I expect.

He's actually playing and having the impact (there or thereabouts) as he had here. It;s just that it's appreciated over there more than at Everton at the moment...we have this glorification of the mundane going on.
You over analyse it David. He wasn't good enough at the level he was playing at. Simple really.

we have this glorification of the mundane going on.

You'll always be one of my favourite posters mate.
Oh ...

Anyway, Geri, good luck to him, in two or three years time he might be big enough and strong enough to cope with a full Premier League season, but, for now, the Italian and Spanish leagues suit him better.

Not suited to this league. Shining like a star over there like (obvs), Wish him nothing but the best of luck for his future though. Great lad who always seemed to get us and gave us all moments of bum off seat Awe and also many moments of bum off seat Grrr in equal measures.

Status
Not open for further replies.