Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give Davies time to get the abuse off all the little street ket wigs and he'll be debating his next contract offer

He won't.

Barkley hasn't been getting any abuse from anyone in Liverpool that he hasn't brought upon himself.

TD is a totally different character. Seems a lot more intelligent and down to earth.

I like Ross, but he's a typical young English footballer.

One spends his summers in Ibiza hanging round with Linekers divy brother, the other went on a cultural tour of Italy. They are chalk and cheese.

Would do Ross the world of good to quit the hangers on and start chilling out with Tom.

IMG_1394.JPG

Personally, I doubt whether BK is as directly involved in contracts as he used to be, otherwise there's little point in the majority shareholder sanctioning and funding the appointment of a DoF.

Every statement about negotiations from the club would disagree with that though mate.

He won't.

Barkley hasn't been getting any abuse from anyone in Liverpool that he hasn't brought upon himself.

TD is a totally different character. Seems a lot more intelligent and down to earth.

One spends his summers in Ibiza hanging round with Linekers divy brother, the other went on a cultural tour of Italy. They are chalk and cheese.

Would do Ross the world of good to quit the hangers on and start chilling out with Tom.

He's been getting [Poor language removed] from his own fans, not talking about what he does on his evenings

Everton are a better squad with Ross here.
I've just paid my season ticket money and I want it all to go to Ross, it will cover his wages from 12.30 to 14.30 next Tuesday only, but I don't care

JUST SORT IT OUT YOU MUPPETS

He won't.

Davies wouldn't have anything to do with him socially mate, love him to bits as he's a blue and boss at the footy. But let's be honest he's thick as pig s**t, as evidenced by he's earning 50k per week and he's going for bird tied with drug dealers and placcy gangsters.

Least Rooney kept it as a business arrangement and Giggs kept in in the family like.

Davies wouldn't have anything to do with him socially mate, love him to bits as he's a blue and boss at the footy. But let's be honest he's thick as pig s**t, as evidenced by he's earning 50k per week and he's going for bird tied with drug dealers and placcy gangsters.

Least Rooney kept it as a business arrangement and Giggs kept in in the family like.

Would like to think Tom would take him under his wing.

I'm fully behind making him captain now.

I don't think moving to London would solve an issue like the one that's just occurred though, if he tries it on with someone elses bird in a bar in London he's likely to get the same result.

I just think we need to cut him a bit of slack and not dive on him for every little thing. I'm fairly sure some fans would love us to stock the squad with players like Shane Long so they could drool over how much he ran in a game, you have to be deluded if you think someone like him is the future.
Yeah your right, he wont make many friends that way alright. I hope he signs a new contract and stays, but if he does leave I do think he is replaceable with similar talent. Long obviously doesnt fall into that category but i think he would be a better a option than Valencia or DCL at the moment. Once a player is being replaced by equal or better talent im happy with that, whether its Barkley, Valencia or any other player thats being replaced.

Im not having a go at Barkley either I just think that if he was going to sign it would have happened by now and the incident at at the weekend wont have helped.

Yeah your right, he wont make many friends that way alright. I hope he signs a new contract and stays, but if he does leave I do think he is replaceable with similar talent. Long obviously doesnt fall into that category but i think he would be a better a option than Valencia or DCL at the moment. Once a player is being replaced by equal or better talent im happy with that, whether its Barkley, Valencia or any other player thats being replaced.

Im not having a go at Barkley either I just think that if he was going to sign it would have happened by now and the incident at at the weekend wont have helped.
**swings thru** https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/january-transfer-thread-2017.92578/page-120#post-5042831

PLACCY??????

This is it, it's not like he's rejected a contract offer, more he hasn't been offered one.

"We offer him a new contract, and there are two possibilities," said Koeman.

"One, he signs that contract. If he doesn't sign that contract then we need to sell the player. It's simple, it's not so difficult in my opinion."

Status
Not open for further replies.