Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see, we're good enough to win next season's EL...but it's outrageous to ask that Koeman delivers 5th next season.

Back to the drawing board mate.

How's the Kazakhstan PL season going...has it stopped snowing yet?
Dave serious questions, please answer honestly we all know you don't like Koeman.

Do you think EFC have progressed under Koeman since he took over?
When would you be won over by Koeman if ever? If so what would he have to do to make you change your mind?
How long should he be given to prove himself before getting the sack?
What players would you want him to get between now and the end of January?

The EL?! FFS, do you really want a new team that's getting forged to be bogged down in the football equivalent of the Vietnam War?

Ok mate, be my guest, see us get a EL place...but dont start objecting when some of us bemoan the massive turkey of a PL campaign next season.
I just want to make sure I understand your position:
- Trophies (of any kind) are the goal.
- But being in the EL next year is a negative, even though it's another opportunity for a trophy, because PL should be prioritized.
- But at the same time, putting more of a priority on cups is key because they can provide a trophy.
- But you applaud the use of youngsters (and thus less quality squad) in these competitions.

Just want to make sure I'm up to date ;)

FFS will you all STOP replying to his bait! Your all just as much to blame than him for his continued wumming.

Your all like the kids in school going "aaaerrrrhhhh" everytime the top hat kid in class used to pull an armpit fart. Just ignore him!

I can only echo this.

Its time "we" stopped falling for such blates bait.

Do yourself and the forum a favour.

Ronny Ks Blue and White Globetrotters have got this.

Stumbling around Lille at 10pm looking for a bar that hadn't been closed by the French police was an underrated pleasure.

Being very selfish, it was ace watching from Mod Central the various invasions and stories, then having Thursday night games on the telly.

Also produced one of the posts of the decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.