January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mori was at fault for Citys 2 chances last week, if they had put them away we could of been on the end of a reverse score line. He just fills me with fear when he is on the pitch.

We need to sell Mori while his stock is still high - plays for the national team and was being mooted as their new captain!!!

He is a liability and we need to replace him. Will probably have to wait until the summer though

We need to sell Mori while his stock is still high - plays for the national team and was being mooted as their new captain!!!

He is a liability and we need to replace him. Will probably have to wait until the summer though

Yep .. even when he seemed popular early on, attacked headers and cleared his lines he made me nervous. Have never been able to buy into what he offers. I would sell.

If he's being mooted as captain his price will go higher if that happens so what would be the point in selling now? He's a first team starter atm, as was bolasie when fit. We have about 15 really bad players needing to be offloaded and don't need money. Why are a fair bit of fans wishing to get rid of mori and bolasie instead? Just doesn't make sense to me

Yep .. even when he seemed popular early on, attacked headers and cleared his lines he made me nervous. Have never been able to buy into what he offers. I would sell.
Imagine Mori marking Big Dunc in training - he would cream his pants and probably cry! Not what you need in a centre-half.

Oh and those socks... don't get me started. (n)

If he's being mooted as captain his price will go higher if that happens so what would be the point in selling now? He's a first team starter atm, as was bolasie when fit. We have about 15 really bad players needing to be offloaded and don't need money. Why are a fair bit of fans wishing to get rid of mori and bolasie instead? Just doesn't make sense to me

Always the way with our fans mate. Easily about 6 others who need to go before Mori.

Always the way with our fans mate. Easily about 6 others who need to go before Mori.

Just weird. Jagielka is finished and probably gone soon. Williams only has a couple of years left and we're already looking at another centre back because we're low on numbers. But let's sell them all and buy four new centre backs within the next season, that'll produce solidarity in our defence, of course.

Out of all the attacking players tentatively linked this window, Bailey would be my choice if doable.

He has looked a real talent everything I have seen him play.

Not bothered about Depay. He has looked poor every time I saw him for United. Certainly worse than Del who appears out of favour.

As much flak as Mori may get, keep in mind, since Jags was benched and Mori replaced him, we have had 3 out of 4 clean sheets in the premier league. Results speak. I dont think it would be wise to part with him this window.

What about the lad in Lyon Ghezzal . Depay has or nearly joined Lyon could it be that they are looking to sell Ghezzal ? Could be wrong with this but isn't his contract up in the summer ? I did read that Arsenal has been looking at him but would Arsenal need him given there current squad ?

Status
Not open for further replies.