January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think of how bad Jagielka has been this year and you'll want Fonte. He's 33 but we need a lot of new players and him and Williams could be a great partnership in the short term.

Coleman - Fonte - Williams - Baines

All longer in the tooth but one of the best Premier League back fours at least for the rest of this season.

I'm half Irish you muppet, have a sense of humour and don't take things too seriously FFS.

Pretty sure I seen you specifically say you don't like the Irish as a race yesterday or the day before, no?

Also, how about those football transfers?

Think of how bad Jagielka has been this year and you'll want Fonte. He's 33 but we need a lot of new players and him and Williams could be a great partnership in the short term.

All longer in the tooth but one of the best Premier League back fours at least for the rest of this season.

Think it's more likely that he's noticed all the big wads being handed out by the Chinese and doesn't want to miss out .

I imagine @Zatara reading this and his eyes bleeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.