Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronald Koeman looks quite a bit like Michael Gira from the band Swans

IMG_3867.JPG

IMG_3863.JPG

Haha, but i love a good belly tickle. Good points mate but as I said, I think RK knows he's going and is maybe trying to raise his stock. Our horrible neighbours are a good example. They always seem to be a more attractive proposition than us for potential signings and even they struggled to keep hold of the likes of Suarez and maybe even Coutinho if Barca come knocking. The thing with Lukaku is that only bigger clubs will come calling for him. If we were fighting off Newcastle or Stoke then I would agree. I don't think it's a case of rolling over, it's the simple fact that money talks and we are ultimately a business.
Agree totally
But surely to increase his value you make out you want to keep him desperately, I would of thought that was the best way to start the bidding off high...

I really couldn't care how other fanbases think of us.

Remember them all being like "Aww, love Everton as my second team." No tar.

They all try and have a pop at us and just end up doing/making something even more ridiculous in the process.
having a manager who tells everyone our best player is too good for us and we cant hope to compete with the other 3 NW clubs, is almost beyond words, carry on accepting fourth best mate, how long before we cant compete with Crystal Palace

Controversial opinion maybe but i feel there are two types of managers these days. Those who know that they are fortunate to manage Everton and those who will feel Everton are fortunate to be managed by them. I think it's fair to say both Moyes and Martinez knew they were very lucky boys to have this job. Moyes began to believe his own hype towards the end but for most part he bought into the club, like Roberto did and we love that! Managers that just seem to get it, get why we're a special club. Sadly those manager rarely win things. The ruthless managers who see themselves as main attraction generally win leagues and trophies. Koeman has no emotional attachment to us and as annoying as that is does he need to? He no doubt feels that we are very lucky to have him in charge but If he wins us trophies or gets us champions league does that matter? That's gotta be better than a manager who, yes takes the time to learn the tea lady's first name but doesn't understand how to organise a defence?
Kendall done ok

having a manager who tells everyone our best player is too good for us and we cant hope to compete with the other 3 NW clubs, is almost beyond words, carry on accepting fourth best mate, how long before we cant compete with Crystal Palace
Just a few weeks ago.

you kind of deserve a crap Everton
I'm just pissing around. I hate not winning, hate it. I'm horrible to be around, but I've said Koeman was stupid and thoughtless for his comments. How many ways can it be said?

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.