RS beat Chelsea so we go second

Status
Not open for further replies.
The emotional side of me hates it when that lot win anything, but to be honest and more rational, I don't give a damn how many they win as long as we win more and finish high above them in the table. Right now, we are above them in the table, and that = Happinesslol
To cap it all, wenow have a really good bunch of cat gifs to laugh at! Good times!
Is right.. On all counts.. especially the cat gifs

tumblr_n7by6pBXH51sedjuto1_400%255B1%255D.gif

The emotional side of me hates it when that lot win anything, but to be honest and more rational, I don't give a damn how many they win as long as we win more and finish high above them in the table. Right now, we are above them in the table, and that = Happinesslol
To cap it all, wenow have a really good bunch of cat gifs to laugh at! Good times!
Could you break your posts down into one or two sentences please Captain. Gets a bit difficult staying in character for long paragraphs.

Cheers shipmate.

Much as we hate to see the buggers win, some of their victories are less "painful" than others.

It is always good to see Chelsea beaten....;)

(except on Demba Ba day, of course :))

Status
Not open for further replies.