Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lad, as I've asked you a few times now...

Who said we were going to have an exciting summer? Unless you're telling me you're basing your whole "we've been lied to, Moshiri is a fraud" on the tabloids and a few people on Internet forums

If this is the case, you're more of a bell than I suspect you are already

You sound like the wool behind me at the game who keeps going on about Moshiri needing to sign "someone like Mata, mert" before he'll believe we are any better off

It isn't you, is it?

You ok hun xx

Wool, naar. Try again......

Honestly......I don't think Moshiri is a fraud. But I also don't think he's the savior others do. I pray he is, but as of now the transfer window has been very very poor.

I don't get why people get so annoyed if you do agree with them. You can sugar coat all you want. Things havnt gone well.

You could well be right. Benteke and Remy could fire back to their Newcastle and Villa days, or could be the players they currently are. It's probably a bit unfair of me, but I have a feeling they will both be a bit "Balotelli" for them

Tomkins will do a very decent job I think.

they've been linked with quite a few "better" players recently though and like us havn't got them over the line (or maybe not been really interested).
Or be like Adebayor. I doubt it through. Neither seem like bad eggs. Just both unlucky with injuries.

If they get Wilshere they will be a force.

Did nt all previous announcements take place after 4:30PM Gana and Williams coming out late on despite just about everyone knowing they'd signed. Might be wrong but Come back at that time a see the five tressel tables being wheeled out for Brahimi, Long, a GK, the FB from Southampton and Kone. Gabiadini then announced at 8:30 with coverage showing Koeman driving home for the night.
One thing we are leaving it late, Koeman indicted he would like to get signings after the game on Saturday- Like and getting is a big difference IMO!

Can see why he battered her

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.