New Everton Stadium Discussion

So perhaps the idea is 'make it iconic and unique, the way the Lucas Oil is currently iconic and unique'. Clearly they're not just going to build a scaled replica of Lucas Oil, but use it as a guide for inspiration. Just imagine the day the architect for that one laid his plans out, there would've been utter bedlam. There'll be architects out there with ideas you and I would never even come close to thinking of. That's what we need!

Шт ф тгеырудд нгз ш фпкуу ьфеу

So the Lucas Oil cost $791M in today's money - for upto 70K capacity and a sliding roof. 55K capacity on the Mersey, slap the badge on it and whatever name decides they want to sponsor it, drop the Chang for something else with some flavour...job done. A couple of pints in the Ship and Mitre and Rigbys then off to the Goodison MegaArena for the match. Get it built Mosh ;)

What do you prefer it to look like mate?

If quoting other stadium design then the Kretovsky one newly opened for Zenit would be a great example of how to do a waterfront stadium mate.

As i said though if we want unique then think out the box and don't copy parrot fashion another, otherwise it will never be unique

zenit.jpg

If quoting other stadium design then the Kretovsky one newly opened for Zenit would be a great example of how to do a waterfront stadium mate.

As i said though if we want unique then think out the box and don't copy parrot fashion another, otherwise it will never be unique

zenit.jpg
I think designers like Herzog who did the Birds Nest stadium, the new Chelsea stadium design and the Portsmouth one that was ditched offer unique stadiums that are "out there" if that's what's required.

Personally I think we shouldn't get too far into that side of things.

The kopites on RAWK are now saying we have nothing to put in our Museum if we build one, not rubbishing our plans for a new stadium anymore though, the penny is dropping.

Whatever the design, you can bank on Moshiri making sure it's a massive statement, it will be stunning for absolute sure.

Any snoopers from RAWK :bye: