Tim Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so easy, especially in this day and age of keyboard warriors to have a laugh at Howard's expense.

One of the best keepers in our history behind a couple of absolute legends. We have been lucky in this position.

Bring it haters!
I agree with the first part of what you say. However, one of the best keepers in our history....... Really?! Even as somebody who defended Howard at his worst, thought the hate he got was ridiculous and still think he's better then Robles I can't believe anyone could possibly think he was one of our best ever! He was a good servant to the club and a decent player at his best for us but lets not go OTT here. This was my problem with both sides of the Howard argument, one side was blinded by hatred and the other blinded by loyalty but neither side could see that he wasn't as bad or good as they made out.

Only on this site are we still talking about a guy that was sold three months ago. Sweet Jesus people

It's not good enough anymore to fume about our lack of transfer activity or the fact we lost two games in Germany that equated to training sessions? We have to go back and light a fire over a guy who hasn't played a meaningful March for us since February.

Everton supporters that

Status
Not open for further replies.