Lets fill Goodison for Yeovil

Status
Not open for further replies.

local_blue

Player Valuation: £500k
Just obtained my ticket at the box office £15 for adults and £5 for juniors. No excuses for local blues not to attend at those prices on the summer hols or the RS will only be taking the mickey. Let's face it they got 42k against Notts County last season in the early rounds so lets prove we "go the game" .

Just obtained my ticket at the box office £15 for adults and £5 for juniors. No excuses for local blues not to attend at those prices on the summer hols or the RS will only be taking the mickey. Let's face it they got 42k against Notts County last season in the early rounds so lets prove we "go the game" .

Would terminal illness be an excuse?

Because I think I've contracted one reading your attempt at a wind up.

I am going but if I wasn't I would not change my mind and go simply on account of fears of the RS taking the "micky".

After all, we don't care.....etcetera :)

To be honest I'd rather we won with one fan than most with 38k fans

The kopites only go on about attendances because the stadium is the only thing they have that's better than we do

This cup seems to have taken over the FA as the cup to win, shame really, the FA cup is not what it used to be.

When I first read that I wondered what had got into you, Sea :(

But the more I think about it I do believe you are right.

Those two legged semi finals are great football occasions.....whereas the F.A. Cup semi finals at Wembley with their user unfriendly kick off times have become a chore.

Plus the midweek floodlit nature of the League Cup is more appealing IMO than the Saturday afternoon fixtures in the other cup.

I am going on Tuesday night.....but you know, if this was an F.A. Cup 3rd round game on a Saturday in January I probably wouldn't bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.