Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he's just putting out there what he's been told, just think the way it's been of late with the fume aimed (wrongly IMO) at ITKs, just think it's dangerous being so specific.
I can assure you that he doesn't give a shït what people think. You either take him for what he is, a lad who passes on what he's told in the best of faith, or you don't. Keyboard warriors, who have nothing better to do than pick to pieces things passed on, are irrelevant really.
The problem lies with them and their insignificant lives.

Hearing Scott Dann is the man, don't shoot the messenger.

giphy.gif

I love this belief that Ronald sat down a bunch of randomers and went into detail about his transfer plans, for no apparent reason. lol

Gotta love the internet... Hardly rocket science that is it.

Tell you what - I'm ITK right? So here's the score - we'll sign someone Tuesday or Wednesday, midfielder. Vero.
Think he has close connections to either somebody at the club or like the other lad said, Certain 'journalists'. Lets not to forget he's leaked stuff before the press had a sniff of it.

I'm probably wrong like, just I'm sure someone put up a post from a lad on TEF last week, saying we would be making a signing by the Thursday (last week) just looked familiar.

nah from what I recall he was the one who said he'd have an update on Carvalho early this week following the submission of some paperwork re. the player's new UK reps late last week...

something along those lines

I just think we have the money but these players just don't want to play for us right now. We should look to strenghening with good but not so called superstars. We are starting to look a bit lame, and new era is just not looking quite that as far as transfers are concerned.

well if you're that happy to give up on our number one targets then i'm happy you're not in charge of negotiations. Even if we don't sign anyone now until transfer deadline day, but land 5 superstars on that day i'd be happy. People are so fixated on the here and now and aren't looking forward to the bigger picture and our future. Whats the point in getting poorer players in just for the MK Dons game, instead of waiting until the last minute for our number 1 targets? We'll have backup options and if we have to pay a bit more over the odds to get it over the line quickly, then so be it. We have the money to do that, people just need to bloody chill. They'll be playing pre-season games with half of our youth team who they won't be playing with week in week out anyway, so it's not as if they'd all perfectly slot in for the first game anyway.

I can assure you that he doesn't give a shït what people think. You either take him for what he is, a lad who passes on what he's told in the best of faith, or you don't. Keyboard warriors, who have nothing better to do than pick to pieces things passed on, are irrelevant really.
The problem lies with them and their insignificant lives.

It's you isn't it! X

I hope we don't press the panic button and start buying "tested" premier league players because we are finding it difficult to attract top class players. Bringing in better than average players will make us a better than average team, not a good team. That would be a waste of money, short term measures are a waste of the money we have. Stick at the pursuit of real class, no matter how difficult it is. Get us talent.

I'm sure I saw Martina (that right-back who scored the blinder vs Arsenal last year) linked somewhere. It was so vague and briefly mentioned that I can't even remember who it was by or where, but that probably means he's signing :D

But are we allowed to sign him with the Euros still being on and all that?

Status
Not open for further replies.