Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,259 92.3%

• Total voters
The reason the Council have to fund the improvements is due to the fact they are the landowners and subsequently our landlord. So they fund the upfront cost of the work and increase the rental payments. The council will use what is called an Invest to Save model where by they use capital funds reserved for improvement works to pay for the work and in return make money which can be used to soften the blow of central Gov. cuts.

Once the lease period with the Council is up we will look to buy back the training ground.

The reason the Council have to fund the improvements is due to the fact they are the landowners and subsequently our landlord. So they fund the upfront cost of the work and increase the rental payments. The council will use what is called an Invest to Save model where by they use capital funds reserved for improvement works to pay for the work and in return make money which can be used to soften the blow of central Gov. cuts.

Once the lease period with the Council is up we will look to buy back the training ground.

2017 the next opportunity to purchase?

Large pinch of salt...

http://toffeeweb.com/season/16-17/comment/talkingpoints/33018.html

The Blue-Brick Road...
by Lee Whitehead | 08/07/2016
bubble_sm.gif
31 Comments [Jump to last]
Well, guys and girls, here goes!

I just spent 30 mins in the company of an "Insider" through a business colleague neither of whom I will name. But, by the nature of who they are, I am repeating what I have been told this afternoon:

1) Farhad bought 49.9% for a reason (see #2)
2) Usmanov will be installed with 50.1%
3) David Dein will be voted onto the Everton Board of Directors
4) New stadium WILL be on the docks (Talks with Peel Holdings are ongoing) including a massive retail, residential & commercial centre.
5) The new owners WILL make Everton FC into a global brand

Items 2 & 3 will happen in November/December of this year!

Well, that's it!!!!!

I'm going for a beer or two...