Aboubakar - Yeah look no ok
Schneiderlin - yes please
Winjnaldum - see Schneiderlin
Witsel - Semi Chub
Mandanda - research needed past FM 2010 knowledge
Berahino - billy big boots / swerve
Yarmolenko - Nerp

Front or back ?

Maybe a bit of a crappy trick on Barnsley but if we want Mata and Schneiderlin and Mourinho still wants Stones, do a straight swap. I Know swaps rarely happen these days but it would save us having to pay Barnsley around £7-8 mill if we sell him to City.

I'd lean towards Schneiderlin for 2 reasons.... 1) Schneiderlin has shown his pedigree in the Prem where as Witsel has been playing in a Russian league where Niasse was deemed a decent striker. 2)I can't be dealing with another Belgium player and his dad being a b*llend
Take either schneiderlin transfer fee would be bigger but I'd hazard a guess witsel wants a bigger wage. Only 9 months between them age wise.

Suppose schneiderlin is less of a risk

Embolo gone to Schalke, saw us linked with him a couple of times. Can't say I've been overly impressed with him in this tournament though.

Quick question for those who have watched UTD last season...

How have Schneiderlin and Mata done in the same midfield when playing together....have they been in the same side before?

If City wants Stones, how about they give us 25mill + Otamendi? I wouldnt turn that down.
Yeg5k04.gif

I really think we should be targeting that Arnautovic from Stoke. He got 11 goals and six assists last season, and is available at just 12.5 million. The Stoke fans are gutted to be losing him. I think he would be an excellent purchase.

I really think we should be targeting that Arnautovic from Stoke. He got 11 goals and six assists last season, and is available at just 12.5 million. The Stoke fans are gutted to be losing him. I think he would be an excellent purchase.
Had a poor Euros
Is he an upgrade on
Mirallas? Not for me he isn't, forget last season but mirallas has better goals and assists on previous years. Even when he missed parts of the season through injury.

We should be looking to buy better than both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.