Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After I came to my senses that the Jose chat was pie in the sky, my number one target was Emery, followed my Bassett and Koeman.

I think it's a good starting point, I expect he'll make us competent and competitive again. Then in a couple of years if he hasn't put is in to the top four or won something, I expect he'll be on his bike.

Im just glad we didn't go for Frank De Boer.

I wonder how that coked-up 'Everton aren't we' lunatic will feel this morning once he's sobered up? "If dis Iranian as got as much dough as he says he as, we want Mourinho, and if not Mourinho, we want Pellegrini! Eh! Everton aren't we?!"

He will have us top ten. But anything else is pie in the sky. United Chelsea Arsenal city will be nxt seasons top 4 how it (was) then they'res Spurs liverpool West Ham, Stoke.

AZ, Valencia,Benfica fans and players didnt perform for him.

None of southamptons top players wanted to stay and play under him.

Zat, it needs to be asked. Are you so far up your opinions own arse that it's impossible for you to think that the people now in charge of Everton know more than you?

Your argument seems a lot to be based around his performance at Valencia some 8 years ago. Wow. 8 actual years ago.
Maybe, just maybe, he's learned a lot with his experiences.

Why not wait and see, a, if he actually gets appointed, and b, how he does?

The Zatmeister looking a little isolated here

Zatty look at it this way

'Monaco refused to let him leave and Wenger chose to stay, but a poor start to the 1994–95 season meant he was dismissed on 17 September 1994, with the team in 17th spot in the table'.

Wenger sacked for poor performance two years before he got the Arsenal gig. Virtually every high level manager has a failure on their record.

Koeman is a good appointment mate. Destined for big things.

Moshiris history is with Arsenal. Koeman is generally being linked with the Arsenal job in the future. Why is that? .................must be some reason for it. A club like Arsenal would be looking at prospective future candidates well in advance of a vacancy. Perhaps Moshiri had inside intelligence and jumped in first because he knew what these views were. After all we are told that Koeman was always his first choice....?

Zat, it needs to be asked. Are you so far up your opinions own arse that it's impossible for you to think that the people now in charge of Everton know more than you?

Your argument seems a lot to be based around his performance at Valencia some 8 years ago. Wow. 8 actual years ago.
Maybe, just maybe, he's learned a lot with his experiences.

Why not wait and see, a, if he actually gets appointed, and b, how he does?

1-- look at how ajax and psv did in the year following winning the title with the best side in holland.

2-- look at Valencia,Benfica and AZ.

3-- look at how he did at feyenoord and southampton -- probably his best two clubs....kept them stable.

4-- look at what happens when he manages top players with big egos.

5-- look at his tactical ability.....

Then compare and contrast with many other managers.

248 people wanted koeman
305 wanted FDB
800+ wanted emery

For a billionaire investor hes had a shocker here.

Status
Not open for further replies.