Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
27887963-Dead-mole-animal-caught-with-steel-trap-lie-near-mole-hill--Stock-Photo.jpg

Dario Gradi spotted getting on the 79 bus.

Hahaha, we used to do this in school on deadline day when Blackberry Messenger became a massive thing.

One lad, who had family connections inside Finch Farm put something like "Joey Barton just pulled into Finch Farm in a black Vauxhall Astra"

Whole class went mad when he started getting messages about it, lads telling their dads and getting them to put all sorts of dough on it.

"Pele spotted on the 21 going to Melwood" was the best.

So heres a question ... would people prefer Koeman if he teamed up with Monchi or prefer Emery without Monchi?

I think you overlooked the guy's username a little.

"Someone within an organization who anonymously betrays confidential information."

Oh yeah, silly me.

Like we said, his info was not bad. His location, and MO was suspicious.

But ultimately, he could well be 100% sourced to the max.

You EDL bruh

'cmon. Just like watching British players excel in British run clubs.

Fergie, Paisley, shankly, clough, Kendall, Dalglish, Robson.

For less ' successful ' clubs the job Alladyce, Moyes, Bruce, and Howe have done in recent times is outstanding on their means.

Overseas players and managers are great and lit up the English leagues for decades. But the characteristics that have created success at Everton tend to be home grown, in which the right overseas players fit ( and have been popular, great or both ).

Edl is racist BTW, so drop that.

What actual information did he provide that was different to anything else on here and which was proved correct?

Well he did break the news about the progress of the Emery meeting that little bit quicker. Esk himself backs up the guys info.

That's beside the point though. The point is I believe that exposing a mole's whereabouts is a little bit naive.

Status
Not open for further replies.