Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let us be honest we have all enjoyed the excitement and anguish of this thread, it has certainly kept us entertained. Of course we are still no nearer who the next manager will be or the full list of persons being considered.

On a darker note is there some thing of a power struggle going on at GP hence the delay. There can be no doubt that if it had left to BK we would have had the Ginger Minge back.

Hence the "for what it's worth". Also, just tell me who definitively knows stuff and I can save myself some time!

Nobody on Twitter knows bar the Journos and even they don't know ATM.

Watched is a divvy who makes guesses based on his Twitter timeline and what goes on here and other forums.

You're best just waiting for Esk or somebody else with knowledge to post (You'll know this has happened because this thread'll go mental with posts and tagging of Esk lol)

Whatever it takes. Back to you...

2014-08-31_08_55_10.0.gif

You mentioned Muller macca,I remember spending a bomb on that when we were supposedly signing Swedens striker Martin Dahlin,think it was 1994 World Cup,in the end we never even got himlol

I don't know why but the day Muller was to sign I was at a loose end in toiwn and went up to The Park to try and catch a glimpse of him as he went in the main entrance.

I stood hanging around for an hour, popped over the bookies on the corner of Gwladys Street a time or two.

Then it started to rain and I went in the Wilmslow for a beer.

Jeepers......that pub is sure depressing on a wet afternoon when there is no match on :(

Let us be honest we have all enjoyed the excitement and anguish of this thread, it has certainly kept us entertained. Of course we are still no nearer who the next manager will be or the full list of persons being considered.

On a darker note is there some thing of a power struggle going on at GP hence the delay. There can be no doubt that if it had left to BK we would have had the Ginger Minge back.

I don't think there is a power struggle to be had mate ! Mosh effectively has control according to those who understand business type stuff a whole load better than me. I prefer to think we are being thorough in our pursuit of the best solution - that is all!

I don't think there is a power struggle to be had mate ! Mosh effectively has control according to those who understand business type stuff a whole load better than me. I prefer to think we are being thorough in our pursuit of the best solution - that is all!

Could be you are right but ask why on earth was BK in contact with the Ginger Minge and it was not to say Happy Birthday.

When you want the best it takes a lot of dough to attract the best. We are coming of the back of a couple of mid table finishes so we will have to break the bank to get a CL manager.

Still think we need another major investor to come on board to play in he big leagues and sustain it moving forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.