Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone more knowledgeable than me explain why De Boer is not flavour of the month.....because from what I've read he's better than most. He's young, wants the job, has something to prove, has lots of connections and managed Ajax.....what's not to like! I mean people were creaming themselves when we got Martinez....from Wigan and Moyes from Preston. Just get it done FFS. I want De Boer....before he loses patience!
Think it's just Frank is the worst of a very good pool of managers we are running the rule over.

Emrys salary 1.26m euros a year apparently, surely we can beat that... double it and give a him a signed marc hottiger shirt and he will be here in no time.

Or maybe @The Esk is expecting a development re Emery meeting officials so didn't check the source as he knew something would be coming, hang on before jumping on him, my guess is a credible journo source will actually confirm a meeting has taken place within the next 24 hours
I'm a bit nervous mate I do trust Esk to tbh

....5-1 with our sponsors Paddy Power is a big price for Emery if the rumours here are to be believed.
Bookies don't look at every bet and think about what odds to put on it, it's automatically calculated based on what people are betting on.

Status
Not open for further replies.