Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so you know mate, if it's my opinion I say it's my opinion. If it's information received from any of a number of sources then I pass on what I can.

I have said consistently since last Saturday I have no definitive idea of the timing of Martinez' departure. Yesterday at the match I was told it was definitely end of season, then 5 minutes later it could be Monday.

I've got to the point where it is actually not worth asking, it will happen when it happens. The main piece of news is that we will be recruiting a very high profile and quality manager way beyond the expectations of what the media think we can attract, and that person will have very significant sums to deal in the summer months.

Forget this season, it's been a complete write off. Just look forward to a very different future at Everton.

The Esk, May 1, 2016Report
#33840Like

I have to ask, was this high profile manager Jose? Or does the Mosh have another trick up his sleeve?

Do t think it was Jose as man u have been talking to him for months now and paid him not to talk to other clubs.

I'm hoping it Emery

No source.

It needs to be a manager with character bearing in mind the three local rivals are Klopp, Guardiola and Mourhino. TICK.

he needs to be a proven winner and proven in the Premier League. TICK.

He needs to be a marquee name to create interest. TICK.

He needs to be someone who the fans can align with....City fans still adore him. TICK.

Has an abode in Cheshire. TICK.

One in the eye for Ginger....that ruck on the sidelines was ace. TICK.

He has experience with big players.....Hart coming with him. TICK.

I've been steadfast in my view it's him for a good few months....I've read or heard nothing to change that. And his training kit is already logo'd up so there's a financial saving too. TICK!

Mancini would be some appointment, he has PL pedigree and built possibly one of the best City sides of all time when he won the league with them with his new money. Inter haven't exactly set the world on fire this season though, and he seems a bit, well, mad in head with his odd scarf and magical healer in the mountains.

Would like him to bring Hart, Perisic and Miranda.

No source.

It needs to be a manager with character bearing in mind the three local rivals are Klopp, Guardiola and Mourhino. TICK.

He needs to be someone who the fans can align with....City fans still adore him. TICK.

I've been steadfast in my view it's him for a good few months....I've read or heard nothing to change that. And his training kit is already logo'd up so there's a financial saving too. TICK!

I did suggest him a while back, but can't see something this left field happening at this stage.

No source.

Is he out of favour at Inter? I'm wondering where his name has come from as I can't see why he would leave Inter for us

No source.

Look what you have made me do!

25/05/2016
Single To Win
R Mancini @ 50/1
Everton Manager
Next Permanent Everton Manager
£5.00 Pending

It's not Mancini, he just signed banaga and is in talks with toure yaya, he building away and believes he on the verge of something beautiful. He not leaving Milan

Status
Not open for further replies.