Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
image.png

Really think things will move 'relatively' quickly - though this is Everton after all.

I'd say within two weeks we'll have a new manager. Really this is the window of opportunity we need to be working in.

After the dog's breakfast of a job they did with sacking R M, I'm a little less confident they've got their game together with a new appointment. However, I'm hanging on to the belief that The Esk is on the ball & working night and day to keep us ahead of the media.

(@The Esk - awaiting cheque!)

IF we're waiting on Jose
AND Jose is waiting on United
AND United are waiting to finish their season
AND they won't play B'mouth for at least two weeks
THEN we have a problem.

...I genuinely believe the intent is to do this business as soon as possible. The thread's gone, as is the man, I know, but at risk of ripping ROBERTO further...well, he hardly seemed committed to pre-season & prep really did he. And it showed...I recall about four or five games in last season (can't remember who against in partic) but we looked yards behind fitness wise. And that was a pattern that remained and was never really caught up to.

TBH I can't see that being allowed to happen again.

Totally agree with you. I think the the team was not prepared properly pre season for the demands of the premiership. Lack of physical fitness then contributed to mental weakness towards the end of games and led to throwing away games and leads.

Status
Not open for further replies.