If you had to choose a new 'keeper....

Realistic current PL 'keeper for Everton?

• Butland (Stoke)

• Foster (WBA)

• Adrian (West Ham)

• Schmeichel (Leicester)

• Vorm (Spurs)

• Fabianski (Swansea)

• Hennessey (Palace)

• Minge Olé! (RS)

• Boruc (Bournemouth)

• Gomes (Watford)

• Elliott (Barcodes)

• Ospina (Arsenal)

• Forster (Southampton)

• Begovic (Chelsea)

• Caballero (Citeh)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But, why join chelsea knowing his gametime would be limited as 2nd choice?

Shows no desire to play and no hunger....

Ter-Stegen is in the same boat because he signed as 2nd choice but expected to be 1st choice soon after but then barca signed another keeper. Hes now trying to get a move away...thats the type of mentality we need.

Or was he forced out to accommodate Butland as Stoke's first choice? Much like Courtouis and Cech, Stoke knew they had to start playing Butland or sell him.

I'm sure he'd jump at the chance for regular football in the summer.

I'd be more than happy if we snapped up either Butland or Forster, yet as others have mentioned I think it's more than just an unlikely prospect.

The other choice I went for was Ospina but with the other two I doubt he'd be interested in coming here.

Just checked his wiki. Hes a coach at bradford now.

I know its hard to assess coaches and who knows if hes any good or not but its nice to see former players as coaches.

Southall didnt come back (weird one that) but Martyn and also Cahill would be two coaches id like simply for them being former players. Also Dave Watson at Newcastle.

The coaches we have all had nothing playing careers but who knows if they are good coaches...mourinho did pretty well for himself.

Berghara i wouldnt have a clue about but Martyn would (id expect) be decent...even to have him as a advisor and actually scout for us would be better than bradford id hope.

He's an ex Everton player. Still talks to alot of the Everton faithful.

Loved our club.

@tommye's done worse ones.

Just vote ffs !!
in-your-face.gif

Careful when you insult @tommye.
I likened him to Tarby yesterday and he threatened to hunt me down and kill me.
Just saying like...
the wheels are already in motion

Say goodbye to your loved ones and order loads of sh1t off Littlewoods and Grattan that you won't be around to pay for.

soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.